Roccor, a world leader in the rapid development of mission-critical satellite hardware, announced today that it has been awarded a Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Phase-2 contract by AFWERX to build a second-generation satellite communications antenna to support the U.S. Air Force’s resilient space mission.
- Roccor Creates Helical L-band Antenna For First-ever Space Demonstration Of Link 16 Networks
- Roccor Promotes Kris Schaa to Chief Financial Officer
- Colorado Aerospace Company Wins Contract to Help U.S. Warfighters
- Roccor Wins Phase-2 SBIR To Bolster US Air Force Space Resiliency – SpaceRef
- Can the New Space supply chain produce new national space assets?